To our valued clients and colleagues,
As you will no doubt be aware, the Queensland Government recently brought forward it’s decision to allow freedom of movement between other States and territories and Queensland.
As a result, we expect that there will be an increased risk of becoming infected by COVID-19 in the local community.
It is for this reason that we kindly ask that if you are attending at any of our workplaces, you do the following:
- Practice good hygiene including washing your hands, covering your mouth to cough and avoiding shaking hands.
- Practice physical distancing wherever possible.
- Wear masks if directed by a Government agency and generally follow all Government directives around isolation and/or quarantine (where required); and
- Not attend any of our workplaces if you are unwell - we will be happy to re-arrange the appointment or conduct the meeting via an applicable teleconferencing platform.
- Not attend any of our workplaces if you have COVID-19 or you have recently been in close contact with a person who has COVID-19.
Also, if you happen to contract COVID-19 shortly after attending our workplace (say within 3 days of attending our workplace), then we would be grateful if you let us know this information so that we can take steps to manage any risk to the health and safety of our employees, suppliers and clients.
Many thanks for your assistance.
Melissa and all the team at Taylor's Removals